Monday, May 21, 2007

no bus service on memorial day

From the AATA:

The Ann Arbor Transportation Authority will not operate
regular fixed-route bus service, A-Ride paratransit, or Good As Gold senior
taxi services on Monday, May 28, 2007 in observance of the Memorial Day
holiday. Regular bus, paratransit and senior taxi services will resume on
Tuesday, May 29.



Passengers may take advantage of AATA's Holiday Ride shared-ride taxi
service on Monday for just $5 a person. Seniors and persons with
disabilities with an AATA identification card may ride for $2.50.



The Holiday Ride taxi service operates only within the city limits of Ann
Arbor. To schedule a Holiday Ride trip, call 734.528.5432.



AATA will close its offices at 2700 South Industrial Highway and the Blake
and Ypsilanti Transit Centers on Monday, May 28, in observance of Memorial
Day.

The three facilities will re-open for business on Tuesday, May 29.
Expect continued erratic postings while the housekeeping staff settles into their new home. We'd love to hear from anyone interested in conributing posts to cfa2 as well.

4 comments:

Bruce Fields said...

"We'd love to hear from anyone interested in contributing posts to cfa2 as well."

I don't know how much time I'll have, but I could try.

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

I'll contribute something also when I can! :)

Anonymous said...

I don't know how much time I'll have, but I could try.

___________________

Vince

UR choice movie at your place

bus to kl said...

This is excellent post. Its having good description regarding this topic . It is informative and helpful. I have known many information from this.